Saturday, May 9, 2015

Big Announcement to Come!

Hey, guys! Today I wanted to share with you a sneak peek of a project my mom has been working on for ahwile, which is the production of these lovely creations!

These are some headbands and a beanie she made me that I wore all throughout the winter. Recently, the weather has been a little stormy in So Cal, which sends us California girls running to our boots and coats. Even though it's really only 65 degrees. 
Even though it's going to be warming up, we are going to work on this all summer to be ready for the fall season, which will be awesome!
My mom has gotten a lot of requests over the months, and she decided to start a little business, but more on that later! This is merely meant to be a little teaser and description of what's to come soon! ;]

First up is my favorite headband ever! It's black with really beautiful purple sequins and fine glitter pieces- yeah, I'm a little girl at heart! The yarn for this headband was to die for and a little more expensive than what my mom usually buys, but it turned out gorgeous!
Here's the headband in daylight. I love how it looks with my hair, and the width is perfect!

Next up is this little gem. I love how warm and cozy it looks, and it feels so snug on my head! It's the perfect size, and the width, again, was made to my liking. The yarn is so thick, which is ideal for colder weather!
Here's a photo of me wearing the headband. Again, super comfortable and I love the colors with my hair! Can you tell I like purple and black?

The last piece is this slouchy beanie, which is basically my new BFF. I am a beanie HOARDER, yet I had yet to find one that is slouchy enough for me... until now. This beanie is everything! I have a larger head than most people, so the fact that my mom made a beanie that's extra roomy and slouchy for me is beyond words.
 
This beanie just can't be outdone, and I've already been planning my wishlist for more colors/designs. So yeah, if you want an awesome beanie like this one, I suggest you stay tuned for more because you don't wanna miss this! :]



No comments:

Post a Comment