Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Too Cute Tuesday #1!

Hey, everyone! Welcome to my very first segment of Too Cute Tuesday!
Here on my blog, I plan to spend each Tuesday talking about items I'm currently loving or "needing" in my life!
These posts are going to be a "favorites" of sorts, but I can tell that over time, I will start rambling on and on about things I want. Anyhow, I hope you enjoy this post, and check back each Tuesday to see what I've been loving!

1. Hell Bunny Dresses.
Man, oh, MAN, do I love Hell Bunny dresses! They are an affordable pin-up inspired clothing brand that sells phenomenal items for their price point. All items I have from them are high quality and around the fifty-dollar range, which is GREAT for the style.
I purchased these dresses from Hot Topic, and they usually have BOGO 5O The entire store!
The top picture is my favorite, and it was worn on a day that I was feeling great- my boyfriend's and my one year anniversary! <3
In the bottom picture, I was not feeling so hot, but I loved my outfit. Lyme has been kicking my butt lately- currently in bed with pain, as we speak. However, I will not let it take over my life! Dressing cute definitely makes me feel a lot better when I'm sick or just feeling down.

2. Earrings.

I got some cute, cheap earrings from Hot Topic, similar to this set, for only $6! I really recommend Hot Topic for affordable pieces, as they have really good sales. They are a perfect retailer for delightfully tacky items and edgy accessories. A lot of their accessories are, granted, of cheap quality, but it serve a good purpose- to add a little flair to every outfit!

3. Pin Up Girl Clothing- Yard Sale soon!
I've been wanting the PUG Clothing Jenny Skirt in Neverland print for awhile, and it's definitely on my Yard Sale primary list! PUG Clothing is quite pricey, and as someone who's not a die-hard vintage repro lover or full on pin-up girl, I cannot justify the prices. However, they have a yard sale coming up in June, and I am excited to attend my first year and to score my first PUG pieces! I have several lists of things I would like if the items on my primary list are not available, but here are a few other items I hope will be there!
The Bella Donna dress in Red! OMG. This dress is absolutely gorgeous, and I love it in this colorway! I would take it in the black or Italian Landscape, but I really prefer the red.
Film Noir dress, AKA the sexiest dress of life! Dresses at the Yard Sale are usually around forty to sixty dollars, so I am praying for this to be there. It is absolutely gorgeous, and I need it in my life.

Last, but not least, the Birdie Dress. <3 This dress is everything I could ever want. It would be so flattering on me, and I love the colorway! All of these dresses are gorgeous, in my opinion, and I would be so happy to leave with one or all of these pieces!

4. No eyeliner!

In addition to my cozy essentials and warm essentials- California is bipolar in Spring and Fall- I have been loving my makeup looks without eyeliner lately. I feel like it makes my face appear a lot more bright and clean, giving me the appearance of health and radiance. :]
5. My Nike Frees! I absolutely love Nikes, and I could not contain my excitement when my boyfriend got me these awesome babies. I love the colors- they remind me of ice cream! And they will be perfect for the gym, once I start to feel better. <3

That's all for my Too Cute Tuesday! Check in next week to see some more of my adorable favorites!



No comments:

Post a Comment