Saturday, May 16, 2015

Day/Night Retro-inspired Outfit Ideas on a Budget- red and black

Today's post is so exciting for me because I get to show you my sense of style! I typically opt for more comfortable pieces that still look nice. Here are my black and red outfits for day and night!

Day:
I love this outfit because it reminds me of Taylor Swift! The shorts are perfect for summer and are very flattering as the waist is a bit higher than normal shorts these days. Both the shorts ($30) and top ($25) are from Hot Topic, and they pair so well with these darling flats from Ross ($15)!
Total price of outfit: $70! 

Night:
Along the same concept, my skirt ($8) from Ross paired beautifully with my $20 blouse and $25 cardigan from Hot Topic. I love how this looks with the top button buttoned. It gives the appearance of a wiggle dress and bolero, so that's awesome! I paired this with some $15 pointy black pumps. Gotta love Reflection!
Total price of outfit: $68!

Cute clothes don't always have to be super expensive, and I look forward to showing you all the ways I style myself without breaking the bank!
Have a beautiful day! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment